Monday, April 4, 2011

what are we without our aspirations?

Think about it man! What if money wasn't a problem...today you hit the lotto and you're set (assuming you're younger than 30 years of age). Yes you could having every material thing you ever wanted. Stop and think outside the box for a minute. Think about the big picture.

What would you really DO with your LIFE if money was a non-issue?You wouldn't need a job and you wouldn't need an education. In the barest sense, education and work is what the daily human life consists of.

But since we're all not millionaires, you will realize that our aspirations and our dreams define us as human beings. Ask yourself, "what am I/what do I do without having any goals?"  They give us something to strive for. A purpose for living and being. They impact our behavior.

In the end though, dreams and aspirations generally focus around making money. Some of us focus and worry so much about income that we might loose sight of what is important in life. What it truly means to LIVE!

And when I asked myself what is really important in my life I discovered that it's OTHER PEOPLE.

Family, Friends, People I haven't met yet







   

No comments:

Post a Comment